The ESSEC's digital publishing house!
From June 8, borrow documents for all the summer!
Find here research publications by ESSEC Faculty
See the latest acquisitions of the Learning Center
Comment faire... - Friday 05 June 2015
Several questions arise about the write out of the bibliography of your thesis.
· How to capitalize the references of the documents you obtained during your research?
· How to differentiate a book and an article, a thesis or a web page?
· What presentation format should be used?
· Re-write all the bibliographic references is long and painful: how to simplify the process?
RefMe is a simple and free web tool which matches all these expectations. It works like this:
1. Go to the website of RefMe: www.refme.com
Sign up by clicking on...Read More